We are an educational start-up which provides a number of resources for high-school level students. One of our resources we create are animated explainer videos, explaining academic concepts visually.
We have the graphics, videos and scripts, we just need talented voice actors to read out the scripts clearly, suitable for the audience and characteristically to match our animated teachers.
As we have a total of 13 subjects, we are looking for 13 different voice actors, so many of you will have an opportunity.
Each subject has a total of 15 scripts which are roughly 300 words long.
We are looking for the following:
- 1 well-spoken young woman (20s, 30s)
- 2 geeky young woman (20s)
- 2 young, Asian women (20s)
- 1 crazy/enthusiastic, old woman (50s, 60s)
- 1 enthusiastic, middle aged black woman (40s)
- 2 middle aged men (40s)
- 1 well-spoken young man (20s, 30s)
- 1 well-spoken, black man (30s)
- 1 old, wise-sounding man (60s, 70s)
- 1 crazy/enthusiastic, middle aged man (30s, 40s)
We are open to actors if the voice is right.
PLEASE PROPOSE BASED ON A PRICE FOR 15 300-WORD SCRIPTS.
69 freelancers are bidding on average £133 for this job
Hello ! I would love to me a part of the staff Im open for a free test Im a midle age latin american man Relevant Skills and Experience experienced announcer Proposed Milestones £61 GBP - voice
I can send you a voice sample, I have a very good instructional tone that is easy to listen to. I have given numerous talks and PowerPoint presentations.