1) Admin Mode (Admin is an owner who has ==> owner.is_admin == true):
An admin sees / has access to all the apartments (of all other owners), the statistics associated with these apartments and all the robots (of all the owners).
2) An Admin can add new objects (all routes already exist):
can add a new fleet, can add a new robot, can add a new esp (just another object), can link the robot to the fleet.
We also might have to implement: removing a robot from a fleet, removing or deactivating an owner and adding an owner. The Removing routes need to be added by myself and I will provide it to you.
3) On / Off Times for Apartments
This will be on an apartment object and we'll have to co-work on this part (you working on the front-end and me providing functionality / routes on the back-end).
4) MAPBOX API based statistics
Addresses on apartments and offices are used to calculate distances and travelling times with MAPBOX (this is already integrated).
Current problem: sometimes the address is marked as non-valid although it is an absolutely valid address. This needs to be investigated and worst case we need to change to Google Maps API.
Once this issue is fixed we need to integrate / create a new page or view in the dashboard called for example "Overview" on which we show some general statistics based on the numbers calculated from MAPBOX. This is a front-end and back-end task because instead of doing multiple requests we can use MongoDB to gather that info more efficiently.
However, there are going to be 3-4 new metrics to show: Time saved, CO2 saved and two others. But all the metrics will be based on MAPBOX API calculations and the associated viewings data (which again are linked to apartments).
And we also want to integrate the same metrics for the apartment view. So basically once on the new overview page and once per apartment.
5) We need to show a map (probably on the overview page of task 4) and on that map we need to show apartments in 4 different modes:
I) Show all apartments that have a SAM (robot). (apartment.robot_id is not NULL)
II) Show all apartments that don't have a SAM
III) Show all apartments
IIII) Show apartments that are open (apartment.is_project_open == true)
IV) Show apartments that are closed (apartment.is_project_open == false)
The objects on the map should displayed with a small house icon (apartments) based on the apartment's address and a small robot icon next to it (if apartment has a SAM). All objects (apartments and SAM / robot) need to be clickable such that the user gets forwarded to the page of that object.
6) Working a bit on the User Experience Flow when adding an apartment or office (at signup): What if the address can't be found by MAPBOX? One option would be to pop up a map where the user can click on it to adjust where the apartment or office is.
7) Integrate into the overview page a simple table with graph to show where the users come from.
8) Counter for current viewing. Back-end route + front-end counter with constant checking (get request) if current viewing has finished.
Hi Dan, So this is my estimated cost, based on the provided overview and the details we discussed earlier. Please look into milestones for cost per task. Mateen
51 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
I can develop existing dashboard. I have read all 7 points and ready to start. I assure you that i will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.