We are a start-up company planning to create a unique web and mobile application. We are in the prototyping stage and we will need an experienced Back-End Developer to perform interactive web pages (beta version) of our product as soon as possible.
Our stack is:
– Node.js for web applications and website development & Python (Django REST) for back-end applications, numerical computations, and machine learning.
The primary responsibility of a Back-End Developer includes developing servers and databases for website functionality, integrating Google Maps APIs, and build maintainable web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications
• Creating servers and databases for functionality
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Working alongside front-end developer and graphic designer for the features
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Experience with Google Maps APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Proficiency with server-side languages and frameworks preferably Python/Django (for the data analytics and science-related back-end)
• Familiarity with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, Redis, and MongoDB
• Experience with Docker and Linux would be awesome but not required
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those who are interested in this project will be asked to sign our confidential disclosure agreement prior to the interview.