Description: a webpage where potential customers can fill up a PO form based on stock/inventory and pay a deposit. We also have a payment platform that can be integrated, unless the developer can integrate with Indonesian payment gateways on its own. Code and design quality are important.
- The green-colored window is our current payment platform that integrates with banks, e-wallets, and over-the-counter payments in Indonesia.
- The database must be separated from the application, and both must be able to be deployed in AWS.
- The database must be able to be connected directly to external visualization tools like Tableau.
- The project is not complete until the app can be deployed on our own AWS.
- All the text and pictures must be easily editable/changed.
- Revisions until the web app is working as intended.
- Code must be modular and self-documented. If not intuitive, further documentation is necessary.
- Responsiveness and open communication are mandatory.
- Testing and security are included in the project, and we expect the web app as bugless and robust as possible when handling random inputs or injection attacks.
- Maintenance post-deployment is also included in case the server goes down.
- This project is strictly confidential, and the developer will need to sign an NDA.
- Source code
- High-level architecture
- Database schema
- Deployment guidelines (in AWS) including all commands (also Docker and Kubernetes if any)
- Database connection
- Editing guidelines (for all the text and pictures)
- API doc (if any)