We are a start-up company planning to create a unique web and mobile application. We are in the prototyping stage and we will need an experienced Front-End Developer to perform interactive web pages (beta version) of our product as soon as possible.
Our stack is:
– Node.js for web applications and website development & Python (Django REST) for back-end applications, numerical computations, and machine learning.
The primary responsibility of a Front-End Developer includes building user interactions on web pages and coding for mobile platforms.
• Developing front-end website architecture
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Working alongside our graphic designer and back-end developer for web design features
• Seeing through a project from concept on to the finished product
• Experience with Google Maps APIs (for styling)
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, Redis, and MongoDB
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those who are interested in this project will be asked to sign our confidential disclosure agreement prior to the interview.