The project will be granted to the bid that fulfills the technical requirements, the least budget and the least development time.
- Requirements specifications and design architecture documents will be provided to the winning bid. The bid winner has to fulfill all the requirements and user-case scenarios.
- Design sketches for the web app with details about the different objects will be provided to the winning bid. The developer shall implement them using mentioned front end tools.
- The developer shall provide to tge employer by the end of the 1st milestone: a folder containing all files needed for the server. The server shall be developed using node.js.
- The developer will have to write code for the controller in the mentioned language, that will access the web app through a LAN connected to the internet.
- All system engineering/software engineering tasks are already done by the employer. The developer's main task is CODING, although the developer must highlight problems and suggest improvements, which are subject to the employer's acceptance.
- All codes delivered by the developer has to be complete and clear. Line-by-line comments and explanations are mandatory. The milestone will not be considered complete if some code lines are not well explained even if the final software is working.
- Testing will be done by the employer with the assistance of the developer. The procedures can be discussed later.
- The employer has the right to change any requirements whenver he sees essential.
- Payments' milestones will be as follows:
1) 70% upon the completion of the whole project, this involves testing and acceptance by the employer.
2) 20% after one month of milestone 1, involving modifications and improvements of the fully functioning product during that month.
3) 10% after one month of milestone 2, involving the monitoring for errors/bugs for the functioning product.
- The developer should have very good knowledge in networks programming of arduino wifi modules: wifi, http, server/client, websockets, ... etc., using arduino IDE programming language.
- It's expected that the bidder should be skilled in web development and embedded systems. Evidence should be attached to the bids.