I’m currently building a website to help showcase SF Bay Area filmmakers.
I’m looking for a web developer to finish building my website on Wix (Corvid).
Here is the website I have so far: [login to view URL] .
If this project is of interest to you, I’d love to discuss the project in more detail, hear your suggestions, and get a budget estimate.
How it works:
Filmmakers submit films through a form. If the film is approved, it is added to the public “Films” page.
Some key features:
- site visitors can filter films (based on genre, mood, and runtime)
- each film has a dynamic page (when selected, they're organized in order of relevance)
- automated emails are sent after submitting a form (and after a film is approved)
- the form is connected to Google API (if the film is approved, film metadata is sent to a Google sheet, then to Buffer using Zapier)
- hooks are put in place to free database space monthly (ex: films that were rejected)