This project is for a cellphone unlocking website. The customers will place an order and automatically receive their product (a code with instructions) via email. I can send sample urls to give an idea of how it all looks/works.
I will need a fully functional front end and back end. My current site uses wordpress but i don't like it much and would prefer something else.
On the index the customer select their phone make/model/carrier and submits those details. He is then shown a list of unlock services to chose from (along with the price of the service, delivery time, and some other details). Once the customer selects his service he is sent to a checkout page. Once paid, the order must be saved in my admin panel and set to "processing". The imei is then submtted via api for processing to one of our unlock code suppliers. Once the code is ready it is automatically sent to the customer along with instructions.
In the back end, i must be able to import unlock services to my site (done via an api, imported from various different unlock code suppliers who mostly use the same api), and i must be able to give those services different names, prices, and descriptions.
The site will also need a database (i would populate the db with phone makes/models/photos , and phone carriers), which can be edited and updated so that i can constantly add new carriers/devices.
In order for the site to know what unlock services to display to the customer, the back end must contain a "routing" section. This is where i can create "routes" by selecting all applicable phone models + carriers and selecting what unlock tools to display.
That is the core of what is needed. Here are other features that will be needed to make it all work:
- admin user panel to see all orders with customer name, phone imei, date when ordered, order status, unlock code, and fraud score.
- option to delete an order from the system
- option to change the status of an order to "processing", "completed", "refunded", "fraudulent"
- Automatically email the customer when his code is ready or rejected
- Automatically email the customer his invoice
- Automatically pause orders that score a high fraud risk, using maxmind fraud verification service.
- option to resume a paused order
- option to send out an unlock code manually (i paste it into the code box in the admin area and hit a button to send it)
- paypal payment gateway integration
- add taxes to order
- option to bill some countries in local currency with set exchange rate (for example bill canadian orders in CAD, bill us customers in USD)
- ability to import unlock services via api
- option to enable manual or automatic processing of a particular unlock service
- ability do bulk delete unlock services once imported, or delete one by one.
-ability to disable an api code supplier and individual unlock services
-ability to delete a code supplier
- once all of the unlock services are imported into my system, they will already come with a description, title, and price. I must be able to edit all of that info.
- When setting the price of a service, it should be +x over original price. So if the price set by the supplier for a service is 5$, and i set +10, the price the customer sees is 15$.
- ability to update the email address submitted by the customer
- customer can look up the status of their order
- auto disable an unlock service if it dissapears after syncinc with suppliers api
- custom emails feature: i need to be able to pre-write a few different type of emails. And from the admin panel i should be able to send them.
- custom instructions feature: If the customer ordered an unlock code for his lg g5 phone, i need to send him specific instructions because they wont be the same unustructions for an lg G6 phone.
- fraud features: blacklist by email + ip
- coupon codes
- unsupported imei feature: block orders from phones with imeis beginning with certain numbers
22 freelancers are bidding on average $4880 for this job
Hello, we are ready to take Your project in work. some live examples [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Big experi More