For the people who bid on this before sorry please now see proper scope of work.
1) I have a Plesk server, Centos 64 and everything runs amazing on it. But i need to downsize to a VPS. As even thou its setup perfectly its far too expensive and powerful for my needs.
2) I have a plesk VPS from the same host (OVH)
3) I would like to migrate the data, The old server runs PHP 5.4 and i would like to see if we can run PHP 5.5 as i quite like the idea of the opcache.
The opcache will need to be set up and a GUI installed so we can monitor the hits etc.
4) Some sites run the standard Nginx php-afm and some run fastcgi, One site has SSL but on my test migration its moved across using plesk migration manger perfectly.
5) I also have signed up for CDN via OVH. One of the sites has SSL so this certificate needs to be added to the CDN and some cache rules setup.
There are only standard plesk modules required on the server including firewall. But a basic fail2ban and ddos deflate setup is a good idea.
These settings can be taken from old server.