AWS - Setup Webserver for both Apps (LiveZilla Server, WP, etc), and Static Sites.
This project was successfully completed by pardusIT for $15 USD / hour in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Completed In3 days
Pretty straight forward. Looking for someone who really likes AWS and wants to work with us on an ongoing basis on AWS. You *must* have AWS experience and references. Work will be audited prior to payment.
- Setup our static sites to use S3, Route53, and CloudFront. Call it just three sites for now.
Just the basics... sites should serve via HTTP unless the client requests HTTPS, and then that should work. : ) Everything visible to the client using our URL, not dafdj234324.cloudfront....
- We have a single EC2 instance right now that needs to be changed to a 'reserved' one. Downtime between any required transition is fine.
- We need to setup LiveZilla Server to serve several domains.
- We need to move/setup our Post Affiliate Pro install
- We want to setup a RoR app (Ruby on Rails). Use a standard AMI (or not). I just want to know it's done right and can be paused/reset/whatever and not lose data (so S3 backed or EBS or ...) This must be scalable (not dynamically, but over time). One of the static sites is the front-end of this app. This app is currently under development so no caching (yet).
...setup all this up so it's just a couple clicks to restore should anything die. No data loss past 24 hours for some of it, no more than a couple minutes for other parts.
- We want to discuss setting up another app that would be highly dynamic... we'd go from say a [url removed, login to view] on 1 IP to something 'bigger' pushing 100+ IPs for about an hour a day and then back down to the [url removed, login to view] on 1 IP the other 23 hours. I want to map it out and sort the best plan for it. We'd want to host the front-end on AWS too.
Any and all non-AWS stuff (like SSL certs) and DNS updates or such we'll handle as you direct (if it hasn't already been done). Put 'Go Seahawks' in your reply so I know you read it. Ideally you will speak very good English. I am not concerned about location nearly as much as your speed and comfort in properly (and securely) dealing with AWS so things are running right and we're not paying for resources we're not using. This would be an ongoing gig, and we expect you'll want to be paid a retainer to be available / have a given response time month to month.
Thank you all for your time and bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online