We are tight on budget, however - we will need ongoing support and consulting for the environment so that will lead to longer term funding. We have our budget below $200
We need OpenStack installed/deployed on up to two or three dedicated server(s) and designed specifically for VPS hosting publicly.
We would also like for you to provide some sort of direction and information about automation, control panel and billing modules. There is not a lot of info available on this subject. We are looking at ModuleGarden WHMCS plugin, and would like some expert input on that. You will need to install, configure and have fully operational this portion also.
We currently have KVM and OpenVZ running on SolusVM and cPanel shared/reseller environments but just looking to expand our services to include high quality items.
Lastly, if the above mentioned plugin does not have built in backup functions we need help getting setup with a backup solution that you recommend. Right now we use jetApps for backups in the environment, if we can continue with that then great.
Now on to the details:
1) We require that you or anyone on your team that will be accessing our environment logs all time with both freelancer.com application and Hubstaff, provided by us. This is nothing personal but a requirement of every remote team member of ours or contractor for simple compliance and security. Any variances in the two applications, the lesser one of the two will be the official time.
2) If any lapse in recordings occur during connecting, it will lead to immediate termination of project as agreed upfront by both parties. No further payments will be released. Again, just simply keep your apps clocked in properly to make it easy on everyone.
3) I need your work, and the environment details documented properly and fully so we understand what does what in case you disappear mid-project or soon on completion.
4) Dont ask for increased pay or pay outside of freelancer during the project. I won't ask for work additional to the original scope so please have the same respect.
5) If you can use Slack during the project, we would really appreciate it so our entire team can communicate with you as well as you and/or your team with us. This is not required.
6) Trello will be utilized as the project management home during the project. All communication will be via Freelancer, Slack or Trello. If you use Slack, it is integrated with Trello. Our documentation portal is Confluence Server and integrated there also.
7) Once environment is built, we need to run a mild stress test with a minimum of 25 VM's at 2GB RAM each. This is contingent on the next item.
8) We will wait to purchase the dedicated boxes until accepting you. We want to make sure specs are ok. Ideally, we will have minimal specs since this platform will not be production for a few months and we can just add real nice ones later to add into the environment. right?
9) Payments will be made in milestones of first payment of 25% on completion of Openstack, second payment of next 25% on completion of automation/billing/control panel completion, then final 50% is due within 24 hours of stress test of environment and all functions and processes complete.
You can also lookup our profile on Freelancer that has 140+ references and reviews: [login to view URL]