Hi! Do you want to work from home as a Filipino Virtual Assistant (FVA)?
This is your chance to be part of a large international organization that is part charity and part celebrity!
Doing internet research in google or other search engines.
Copy and pasting data from one website to another
Doing internet marketing via forums or social network sites like Friendster (I’ll teach you how).
Encoding and Uploading videos.
Creating backlinks/comment in blogs/sites
1. You must have an internet connection at home that is available to you for 6-8 hours/day.
2. High School/College degree is NOT required.
3. You must be fast on the keyboard and always looks to do things more efficiently.
4. You must be teacheable.
5. Willing to put something like 6-8 hours a day -mostly on the computer.
6. Must be Filipino in the Philippines
How does it work?
1. All jobs are emailed to you.
2. How do we know if you did the “job”?
[url removed, login to view] send us an email containing the “job” and we’ll check it.
4. We’ll email back our comments.
5. You revise or improve your speed/performance as needed.
Yes, there’s a lot of trust involved, so you must be trust worthy!
If you’re really committed to do something like this-setting yourself free from the office cubicle or even earning a little extra on the side.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
Hello As i am not [url removed, login to view] as you said there is lot of trust involved, that i can say ,you can trust me for [url removed, login to view] for getting back to you soon.. With Regards Tushar
I am an honest and hard-working professional, with excellent written communication and administrative skills. I believe in excellence and give 100% of myself to my work. I can get the job done