We need someone to make us a list of keywords. We have a very specific method for coming up with this keyword list.
1. We need the list to include 1000 unique non-plural keywords.
1. There are three steps to our keyword process.
3. First, you must find keywords by going to the google keyword tool and typing in a base keyword like "stereo". Google will return up to 150 keywords that are related to the word stereo. You then sort the link by search popularity.
4. You then go down the list and take each word and search for that word on our shopping comparison website. If our website returns relevant results for that term, you then add the term to an excel spreadsheet.
5. The manner in which you add the term to the excel spreadsheet needs to be in a certain way. You have to add the keyword capitalized in a column called "Campaign", a column call "Destination" will include the keyword phrase still capitalized, but without any spaces. The next column is the actual keyword, in lowercase. Then the final column is the site url with the landing page.
5. You need to create this url link to our site in a specific way. We have a tracking link and you will need to change the keyword to the searched keyword, and the adgroup= (within the url) to the same name as the "Destination" in the excel.
We need 100 keywords like this. If you can do this, we will hire you full time. This is just a test run, whoever can successfully do this, will get a continuous work.
We can pay 30 dollars for the 1000 keywords. We may increase this amount after the initial trial.
Please PM if interested for more details. We will walk you through the process exactly, and you can give us an example of making 10 keywords the way we ask, and we will hire you.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
I have worked as an amployee managing keyword optimization for landing page results from google to bay and very keen to get the first project individual so u will benefit working with me