Michael Tiernan, an independent music artist / singer-songwriter from Southern California, is seeking a personal assistant to aid in all aspects of his record company, Still Listening Productions.
Candidate should possess these qualities:
- an interest in and appreciation for music
- ability to learn about music industry
- keen sense of business and marketing
- organizational skills to keep track of contacts and communication histories
- interpersonal communication skills via email and phone
- efficient use of internet for research and promotion
There are a wide variety of tasks that will be assigned, including:
- Maintain / update several music websites
- Post artist's musical performance dates and information periodically on all online avenues
- Set up and develop online channels to drive traffic to artist website
- Upload music and artist information to several online communities
- Complete follow-up correspondence on several projects, including music licensing and music venue inquiries
- Research possible performance opportunities for artist
- Assist in booking musical performances for artist in several different geographical regions
- Assist in musical performance promotion, including: Press releases, follow-ups, contacting online communities
- research different music markets, develop fan lists
- Follow up on all contacts, develop timeline for follow-ups
- contribute to online message boards, online music communities
There are a wide variety of very interesting tasks needed, and the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the artist and follow his progress in the music industry.
Hours and Payment:
Michael Tiernan is seeking hourly help to assist on several projects. Beginning workload will be 10 to 20 hours per week, with the possibility of the work developing into a full time position. As a small record company, Still Listening Productions is seeking bids on a lower hourly scale, but is offering possible performance-based bonuses and commission based on income generating successes, such as in booking of performances or royalties earned through music placement. As a small record company, there is tremendous room for growth depending on the success of the artist, and an opportunity to get in at ground-level of a very exciting business.
To begin, please state your bid for a 50-hour month. Full time positions may be offered to the right candidate after a trial period.
Michael Tiernan believes that music is an important vehicle to unite people and cultures, as well as a healing agent in people's personal lives. He seeks to disseminate his music to several music markets and demographics.
Please see artist website for further information about the artist, including musical awards and history to date.
Artist Website: [url removed, login to view]
Productions Website: [url removed, login to view]
66 freelancers are bidding on average $979 for this job
Hello, I am working for a music company and am doing most of the jobs mentioned by you. I can do your job effectively and timely. My bid for 1 month at the rate of 2 hours work per day. I am eager to start.