In need of one-way relevant links to a new website that provides Science related information to students. How many links? As many as can be had in the given budget. When you bid, please bid based on previous experience working on this kind of gig. I expect to get similar value for my money as your other clients.
Here are some hard-line requirements:
1) - We require at least 10 PR5+ one way (non reciprocal) permanent links that are relevant and NOT from a directory.
2) - Need several hundred more links of PR2 and higher, and these may be from directories. They just need to be 100% relevant to the website theme.
3) - Will pay 50% after the work has been completed and an excel document provided to prove status and location of links. The remaining 50% will be made after Google has indexed at least half the pages containing the links.
4) - Payment through GAF escrow only.
- All Links must be from relevant websites related to Science
- All links must be manually submitted and no be from automated processes
- Static & Permanent One way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
- All links must be from a different domain and IP address
- No guestbook links
- Links must be listed/indexed on a minimum PR2+ PAGE.
- Link pages must by Google within past 30 days
- Links must be in English websites (or websites with English options)
- Links must all be text based
- Links must be in completed sites (no "under construction" or broken sites)
- Links should NOT reside on a page with more than 25 outbound links
- Links should NOT contain rel="nofollow"
- Links should NOT be on Flash sites or pages.
- Links should NOT come from Google banned sites
- Links should NOT be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view]
- Links should NOT be from websites using Frames
- Links should NOT come from linking services (ex: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc)
I hope I'm not asking too much here. The premise is to conduct the same kind of link campaign on an ongoing quarterly basis. So, if you deliver you WILL get more work. I also run more than 20 quality websites, so there is potential for a similar campaign for those as well.