I have a new dating related blog (this is not a dating site!) and I am looking for someone to generate large amounts of targeted traffic. Of course, I am interested in quality related links but I want to start generating a lot of traffic right away.
I am open to different methods but I want only white hat techniques – no spam. I do not need to know all the details but be prepared to tell me how you will go about generating traffic – saying “I can do it” is not enough!
The usual rules (borrowed from someone else) to keep in mind for links and traffic:
• All links must be from topically relevant websites.
• Static and permanent one way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
• Deployment of the links over 8 weeks.
• The page our link is placed on must be PR4, PR5, and PR6 per above.
• Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code. Title will be provided.
• There are no more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
• Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 15 days).
• Link page should be from English language sites only
• Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
• Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, or pornographic sites.
• Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links or ads,
• No hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites or generally black hat links.
• No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges.
• Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa.
• No sites banned by google.
• Links must be in text, no graphics.
• Links should not be from framed pages.
• Must be manually submitted.
• No link schemes.
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
• Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
• Links must be in place for a minimum of two years free of charge, with the obligation on your part to replace any lost links within this period.
More details on the blog will be provided to interested parties via PM.
Payment via GAF escrow after agreed upon period and results.