36 one way related links (PR2 or above) needed for an web design, web development & Internet Marketing blog
Key phrase for optimization:
Web Design Blog
Website Design Blog
Web Development Blog
Internet Marketing Blog
Search Engine Optimization
Target page: [url removed, login to view]
(will provide to winning bidder the website)
Our blog has about 40 quality posts over the past 8 month so there should not be any problems getting the Blog added to blog resources and directories.
The To Do Rules
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
2. The page our link is placed on must be PR2+ and related to Internet marketing/Search engine optimization.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink - I will provide a spreadsheet of Keywords.
4. Link page should be only from English language sites
5. One link per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
6. Links should be all from different class C IP ranges.
7. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
8. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 3 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!.
9. Must give bi-weekly reports on project status (6 weeks- 3 reports) 12 links per report (I.E. We don’t want all the links at once to set off a link building flag with Google)
The Don't Do These Rules
1. No more than 50 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
2. No link Farms, FFA's, malware, guest books, web rings,paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites, or black-hat tactics please
8. No blacklisted or Spam sites
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over 6 weeks.
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created:
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
* Links that do not fit the above standards will be corrected before payment is expected. Thank you!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
Hello sir,I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with [url removed, login to view] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)