We have a decent budget for link building and we're looking for best service providers. We might go for both - few high quality links or a lot of low quality links, so we're waiting bids from anyone.
In you bid, please specify - how many links do you offer, what kind of links would they be, what is the quality of websites they will be placed in and price per link/project.
We will require a full report from winners and payout will be made only after we have verified that links actually exist on those pages. In case we can't find links on more than 10% of websites you've shown, we reserve the rights to cancel the payment because of fraud and failure to fulfill our order.
If we'll have several good offers, we'll open few more projects specifically for those bidders to apply.
There are just few things everyone should keep in mind:
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
- There is no more than 25 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Page must be updated by Google within the last 30-45 days
- Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink (to be provided to winning bidder)
- Link page should be only from English language sites
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
- No hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- No sites banned by Google.
- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups
- deployment of the links over 3-4 weeks
I'll provide the title/anchor text for our site.
The links must be LEGIT and PERMANENT.
Payment can be made in several steps. By 50 links for example.
I reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet my terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.