We are looking for someone to start Site Optimization campaign for our site. This is an opportunity for long term cooperation. Bidders must be experienced SEOs able to generate relevant and well written short articles. Please rovide examples of your previous work with detailed description of what’ been done!!!!!
> OUR WEB SITE
Site: UK Cashback Service
> PROJECT SUMMARY
a) Site Optimization
b) Keywords, Title, Description for each category page
b) Short Articles for each Category
c) Link Creation/Traffic building
> WORK AND PAYMENT TERMS
Project term: 12 month
THE PROCESS WE PROPOSE:
- Submit detailed STEP BY STEP work plan divided into periods with deadlines
- We agree upon the work plan
- Work commence with summary reports every month and detailed reports weekly.
- We confirm completed work and make payment.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
> SITE OPTIMISATION
- Initial Competitive Analysis Report including Keyword recommendations
- Analysis of our Web site and recommendations
- SEO for category pages and index page. Optimize HTML code, Title, Metadata, Alt Tags, Anchor text, Marquee tag, etc.
> ARTICLE WRITING AND LANDING PAGES
- Create 1 new article ever 2 weeks for 12 months - 300 to 500 words, relevant content, 2%-7% key word density
- Embed links to our Web site in the article suitable for distribution to Ezines
- You submit the articles to Ezines(published to top article sites only!!!!)
> LINK CREATION
- Need to create 50 links per month that help our page rank in Google. We must reach a PR of 4-5 at the end of the project.
- At least 50 of the links should be PR5-or-better, one way (non reciprocal) permanent links linking to a site that will improve our Google page rank (excluding web directories, blogs or comment submission).
- Winner must provide text document showing the URL, page rank, IP, and type of site/theme/genre for each link in their completed work report for each period
- Winner will need to provide list of proposed URL’s for each following month
DETAILS OF LINK SPECIFICATIONS
- Only ethical work will be accepted!
- One way (non-reciprocal) links only, no link exchanges.
- Links must be permanent, which remain active and not disappear after a few weeks.
- Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
- No link farms, link exchanges, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook's, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
- Web directories, blogs, [url removed, login to view] or forum submission is welcome but STRICTLY upon approval and is excluded from the list of 50 quality links
- All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
- Links should not be from framed pages
- The linking page must have less than 20 outbound links.
- All links on English sites only
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our web site also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code.
- Not on any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty.
- Links must contain variations with our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
- No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
- All links should be free and not paid links.
- All links should not appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slotlinks that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
- No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
- Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses. One link per IP/domain.
- Links from web sites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
- Links may be DMOZ links, .gov sites given payment bonuses.
- No software to be used for listings, manual submissions only.
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
- Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
- Links must be in text, no graphics.
- Links should not be posted and or participate in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc..
- You are advised to submit your list of proposed links for approval before doing the work.
- We reserve the right to refuse any link made, reduce the payment for a questionable link, or request a replacement.
WE WILL ONLY CHOOSE A CANDIDATE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. PLEASE GIVE EXAMPLES AND KEEP OUR GUIDANCES WHEN SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL.
Please note that the project is on a fixed payment of 1800/year paid monthly.