Propose a traffic-build-up plan for a just-released travel meta-search site, and an $$ estimate you would charge to implement such a plan.
The target site is a brand-new travel meta-search site. It enables comparison search/shopping of multiple travels booking sites with a single itinerary. The site has just been released to Beta.
Deliverable (a proposal) must include the following:
- A List of 4-10 relevant candidate search terms for which first-page organic placement can be achieved on Google and or Yahoo and that still generate meaningful traffic. (The obvious high-traffic terms such as "cheap flights", "cheap hotels" etc., we believe a way too obvious and competitive to achieve desired placement.)
- Estimated monthly traffic for these terms. (You should know the common key tools to get this information.)
- Indication of what monthly visitor traffic you can achieve in 3-6 months. Or desired goal is 1k-5k monthly visitors in 3-6 months.
- An estimate of # hours you would take to complete this project.
- Price you would charge or hour reqireed for a (next) project to achieve this placement, and how long it may take.
- Why you believe top placement/desired traffic can be achieved for these terms.
- A general outline of how you would go about achieving this placement/traffic (social media, link placement, articles, other etc.). Means must not include paid search. Must be legitimate "White hat" SEM techniques only.
The deliverable for this project is "plan" for an implementation that you believe you can implement, not an actuall implementation.
Bidders, please indicate relevant experience.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
We have industry-proven experience for search engine optimization, search engine submission, link building, web promotion, web design and development. Kindly go through the PMB for further details.