Dear UI Path experts!
Currently looking for a RPA developer / programmer to build a web stripping tool. The tool will undertake a monthly data scrape with the up-to-date tax branch details for various Thai companies. The information is extracted from the Thai Revenue Department's website, which is in Thai ([login to view URL]) but I can assist with any translations if necessary (probably not - hopefully the demonstration files attached are self-explanatory).
I am a beginner to UI Path myself, and my basic version is attached. This works well for extracting the details for one company - but the final product must have more features, including:
- able to extract the information for 100+ tax file numbers (my file is currently only for 1 tax file number) - i.e. the file should have a loop. The variable would be based off the excel file attached named: Tax ID's - Branches to Extract;
- can handle exceptions i.e. the current file is set to search for 28 pages of branch information - because the tax file number has 279 branches. But other tax file numbers can have only 1 page, others have up to 64 (PTT). The automation will need to stop when there aren't any additional pages, then progress to the next company / tax ID;
- The data that gets scraped should be pasted to a variable tab in the excel output file. The output file would need to copy a new template tab for each company.
Attached for information are:
1. The UIPath file to date, which will give an indication of what I'm after;
2. "Tax IDs - Branches to [login to view URL]" - A sample list of tax file numbers (the actual list needs to be flexible to increase);
3. "RD Extract [login to view URL]" - A sample output expected from the data scrape, for 1 company only
We do have more opportunities for UIPath automation, so I ask for someone who would be available for more work (if this project runs successfully).
All the best