We would like to scrape names and email addresses from a website.
There are two types of names and email addresses:
- Main contact
The web address is [url removed, login to view]
On the page is a list of exhibitions. For every exhibition we need the following steps taken:
1. Click on the exhibition name, and scrape the 'exhibition' name, also scrape the name of the 'exhibitor'
2. On the right of the page you will then see details of the main contact.
3. Scrape the 'Contact' name, and the 'E-Mail' address.
4. List these pieces of data in a tab on an excel spreadsheet labelled 'Main contact'
5. The spreadsheet should have data in four columns: exhibition name, exhibitor, Contact, E-Mail
6. On the bottom right of the page it says 'Portfolios', under this is a list of student names
7. Scrape every student name, and click on each one to get their email address
8. Then enter this data into a new tab on the same excel spreadsheet labelled 'Students'.
9. The data on this tab should be in four columns: Exhibition name, exhibitor, student name, E-Mail
10. Repeat this process for every exhibition