We are searching for someone in INDONESIA ONLY who can perform some basic research. If you are not located in Indonesia or cannot speak Bahasa Indonesia, please do not bid on this project - your bid will not be considered.
We estimate that this job will take one person between 10 and 12 hours.
What we need is fairly simple:
- Complete list of Indonesia clothing designers (independant/creative, not commercial manufacturers)
- List of commercial tailors/dress makers in Jakarta (this list only needs to include 15-20 of the best and most cost-effective)
- List of fashion schools in Indonesia
- List of all fashion-related blogs, magazines and other publications in Indonesia - including editor, assignment editor and/or fashion editor
- List of industry blogs (fashion and marketing blogs, textile blogs/magazines, culture blogs, movie blogs - List of independant/creative jewlery makers in Indonesia
- List of jewlery wholesalers in Indonesia
- List of clothing wholesalers in Indonesia
- List of designers of other items (i.e. handbags, shoes, fashion accessories etc.) in Indonesia
- Fashion events (fashion shows, sample sales, etc.) around Jakarta/Indonesia
<<<For all of the above, we need their name (and job title if applicable), website (if available), email address and phone number>>>
All items we will sell on the website must be of high quality. Keep this in mind when finding designers and producers. Also note that designers do not actually have to produce their own designs (but it will be great if they do!), at minimum, they must design their own pieces.
Note that we need direct contact with the designer or manufacturer, not a reseller.
The winning bidder will receive an Excel file to enter the data into. We will provide examples, so you know how to enter the data correctly.