I need a skilled system admin who can assit me in locking down a windows server.
Key requirements include:
- Checking firewall and reviewing open ports
- Checking and updating patches and removing software that is a potential security risk
- Advising and setting up robust anti-virus endpoint software
- Setting up TFA for RDS users
- Provide a security report on conclusion to show the server is highly secured.
NOTE: The server is setup and running, just needs the security checks done and the extra layer of security is implimented.
I need honest and trustworthy system admins for this project, my client needs the highest of security and I will expect the same from the freelancer that accepts this project.
You will be working to me and must clearly communicate all your findings and steps you will take to impliment or fix them, this is required for compliance.
I am happy to answer any questions.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $231 for this job
Hi, There Senior MS Engineer here. I would like to complete this project for you. I can provide you with certifications as well. Please let me know when you're available to discuss further
I am an advanced penetration tester and a lethal hacker I can use my experience and skills to help to get the best security you can get for your server bid can be negotiated