• Around 3 years of experience in IT Industry with ability to accomplish all aspects of the software configuration management (SCM) process, DevOps and Build/Release management.
• Experience in Linux/Unix system Administration, System Builds, Server Builds, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Trouble shooting on RHEL 4.x/5. x.
• Experience in using Tomcat and Apache web servers for deployments and for hosting tools.
• Experience in creating single page web applications using Angular JS
• Efficient in tracing complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi component environment.
• Extensive experience in working with various teams such as QA, Engineers and other teams to ensure automated test efforts are strongly integrated with the build system.
• Ability to work closely with teams, to ensure high quality, timely delivery of builds & releases.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
• Ability to grasp latest technologies and to properly apply new tools to build applications.
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $542 for this job
I am able to fullfill the requeriments of your post. Relevant Skills and Experience 20 years as sysadmin, working in any kind of enviroment. Proposed Milestones $250 USD - jboss admin
I am ready to work on your task as per the requirement , please message me - Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience Apache, OpenSSL, Ubuntu, Web Services, WHMCS Proposed Milestones $555 USD - final NA