3 web sites development
This project was awarded to jibyjose001 for €1500 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 EUR
Here is your new job for the development of 3 Web site.
This development includes :
- As you previously described : separation between interface, theme and background calculation.
- Off course, complete documentation of the written code and backgroud calls
- All the visual and graphical staff for the 3 websites, with a specific theme for Digital Expenses web site
- All the user login management (register, login, administration page) with intern plus Facebook, Google, LinkedIn login
- Native translation system for all visible text, images and videos on the screen (developped in English)
- Background basic database Read/Update/Delete instruction coding following our instructions for the different pages
- The chat system working between users calling from DIA and DEX to internal helpdesk and remote Helpdesk on the Indexing Web site,
- The messsaging system attached to individual objects, with local message list, email notification between sites and user suscription to different objects.
For all this stuff, I agree for the 1500€
On our site, we will provide :
- Direct access to our 3 dedicated online servers for the 3 web sites
- Content of the different pages (text, images, videos)
- Text translation for French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian
- The database model, creation, SQL requests, stored procedures to execute and some content for the tests
- Complete description on how the Chat and Messaging system should work between sites
- Online assistance from Florent in France Monday-Friday 9am->12pm and 2pm-> 6pm
Price for all that : 1500€, bonus 500€ if everything workd fine on August 5
I went through the documents.I will attach some design clues i can gather,so you can let me know better in terms how the design i have in mind match you.
About the flow we can get this done as we earlier discussed we can go with a generic modular approach. First we can develop the user interface, technologies in use would be [url removed, login to view],handlebars,bootstrap and some libraries for those different components i am showing in design clues as an attachment.
Handlebar templating allow us to separate logic and design,so we will have templates that will only contain the [url removed, login to view] will break up this templates into generic pieces as far as possible so we have a well ordered set of templates that define the look and feel,So a designer who knows just html can very easily just see this templates to make modification.
with rendering the UI and all business logic we will be separating into [url removed, login to view] will use ember-data for connecting the Interface with the other modules (Can be REST calls,JSON,XML).Two advantages to use [url removed, login to view] developing we can let ember-data use a local data set so we can see the fully working Interface just without persistence to backend.
So once the interface project is finished we will have clear separation of the modules and the API needed to [url removed, login to view] then we can start each interface once by one and connect the Interface with the API.
So basically what the flow i am planning is
1) Interface Module (The website in what the user sees)
2) Core REST Backend Module
3) REST Blogging module
4) Realtime Chat Module
5) REST Messaging Module
6) File Handler Module (Serves the images(the one we are indexing not resources),PDF export and such stuff )
== rest of our previous discussion ===
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online