I would like to have an embedded Live365 player control directly into my web page so I have more control over the look and functionality.
I can show you a few examples of what is possible by creating an embedded player window design. In order to get the code, you would have to download the appropriate zip file, change the station variables and a few graphics and I would have my own radio player. The code can be copied into a web building tool such as Dreamweaver or Microsoft Frontpage and modified there.
Also, please keep in mind I want the following
Launch code has to be poc=0
decode into mp3PRO - change the "var vip" line in the "editme.js" template from "0" to "1"
01. upload flash logo
02. change name on window
03. remove name above logo in box 6 on homepage
04. adjust middle logo in box 5
05. change email address on homepage
06. change font on bottom 4 links
07. replace all 4 photos in info section
08. create 5th bottom link (goes before 1st link)
09. create create info page and slide for 11 photos
10. find someone in your team that can embed a player to the pop up player page.