We are interested in redesigning our website, Passionglass.com. We sell exclusively high end glass adult toys, and have a worldwide presence. We do not have adult pictures or pornographic material.
We are looking for a designer who can take our website to a more upscale and professional level. Creativity is highly sought, with SEO as the most important result. We will provide 10 search phrases that we want optimized. We are also interested in web banners, logo, and business card designs to be incorporated with the new website.
Our site will be integrated with Miva Merchant 5 shopping cart system so knowledge of this system is helpful, but not required. Miva allows us to have a Global Header and Footer (main logo and nav bar to be placed in the header), a Global Head tag (all meta tags go here), and body tags (page content goes here) for each individual page. We would like the layout to have the logo on top with a vertical nav bar on the left, with rollover text and the ability to change the text links at any time (see [url removed, login to view] for basic example). We will provide a complete list of the link titles. For the layout, we’ll need the main page layout, one product page to be duplicated by you and filled in by us (probably 10 pages in the overall design), and one info page created then duplicated by you and filled in by us to cover all website pages (another 10 pages). We would also like a store/web search box added. The shopping cart system needs no changes.
For the SEO, we want the search terms glass dildo(s) and glass sex toy(s) to give us no worse than Google/Yahoo top 3:
1. We expect a Google/Yahoo Top 10, preferably top 5 and PR5 for all of our search terms, 10-12 total.
2. Proposed linked websites must have been Google crawled and indexed within the last 45 days
3. One way non-reciprocal links. No link exchanges. Linking page has to be as described above mainly PR3 or higher.
4. All links must be permanent.
5. All links must have anchor texts as specified above (anchor text must be the primary and secondary keywords that are shown above).
6. Only direct static links will be approved. You MUST check that the acquired link is spiderable. We will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked or redirected in any way. Links from FFAs, Linkfarms, and Spam Websites are not acceptable.
7. No links from sites that are illegal, gambling, pharmacy, violent, or hatebased.
8. No Doorway Pages.
9. Links must be from different, geographically diverse, class C IP Addresses. Links can be from adult sites, but no illegal, rape, underage, or sexually degrading materiail.
10. The links should be from a mix of informational websites, industry directories, and blogs.
11. Links must be on pages with 20-40 outgoing links at the most.
12. Increase PR of all two secondary pages from PR0 to at least a PR4
Successful candidate for the project will need to present a specific plan of action for the site. For example providing all proposed link data in an Excel Spreadsheet which will include: Proposed Link-Page URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank, Alexus Traffic Rank, and IP Address
Potential opportunity for additional work with a strong working relationship. Portfolio with high quality examples desired - serious candidates will receive more information for a final proposal. Must be prepared to discuss on east coast hours. Must be able to be reached by email, fax, phone. We will have future projects available.
We will own all copyrights and all materials when completed.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $3193 for this job
Hi! We are the experts in such things and ready to start immediately on your project. 100% guarantee of high quality and professional work. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!
Hi there - You seem to have some great ideas but the SEO demands are at best a plan for disaster. Especially the use of global head tags. This will hurt you not help.
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards, Urmii B Kar.