I am looking for a writer to produce the initial content for a US based portal website about the profession of US and international travel writing. Project requires researching the content most wanted by the professional travel writer, such as associations, tools, and resources that will make their jobs easier and more rewarding. Then, outlining the information, and writing an easily understood overview of the material.
• strong English writing skills, looking for simple and readable copy
• ability to organize information and present it in a simple manner
• ability to make projects as thorough or as simple as required
• willingness to ask questions. I like clear communication about goals and objectives,
• ability to format material in "web friendly" style (short paragraphs/sentences, subheads, bullets, skimmable content)
There is ongoing work on several projects for the right candidate.
I look forward to hearing from you.