A dental practice is looking to redesign its web presence.
The project consists of:
1. Designing the main website, using some content in existing website (9 main pages), but adding more (another 5 pages or so, about 300 words each).
2. Design 4 more websites, similar in layout to the main site with different theme, 3-4 pages each, concentrating on one particular aspect of the main site (e.g. (name of town)[url removed, login to view], (name of town)[url removed, login to view] or a particular procedure. The idea is to make the auxiliary site very focused in one aspect, and link into the main one. As the prospect navigates the auxiliary site, he or she is taken to the main site without even realizing it. Content should be similar to the main site, but slightly different wording (paraphrasing is OK). Basically, I am envisioning a homepage, some info on procedures, a map, and for the rest to be taken to the main site.
3. The websites need to be created in a format that could be easily editable by someone with no web design knowledge using popular wysiwyg editors.
4. The finished product should be ready for uploading as is.
5. SEO needed on auxiliary sites.
6. The sites need to be clean efficient, pleasant not confusing.
7.I would like to embed videos as well as social networking
9 We can supply photos and content
27 freelancers are bidding on average $488 for this job
Hi sir, Since I think the project is ongoing, I'd like to suggest a dedicated designer for this. Let me know should you be interested and we can arrange 1. Thanks, - Clarisse