I have a simple website template made in Microsoft Web Expressions that I bought that needs to be set up and populate - about 25 pages of words and photo galleries (pages, navigation and galleries mostly already set up in template to just put in photos and rename files) -. The site is for a local business, marble and granite countertop installer. The design of the site is obvioulsy largely done, but you need to know what you are doing and have excellent english skills for putting the words, photos, and coding adjustments:
- copy some words and photos from old website and transfer to appropriate areas on new site. Some pages need new words created so the navigation makes sense, so you need to be able to copywrite, maybe 1,000-1,500 words overall. You need to understand english so you put the right items in the right areas and make it flow and sound good.
- take files of photos, scanned documents, brochures, etc. and insert / adjust size of photos / do OCR to convert into text for various pages on the site, simple instructions to be provided.
- take out/add in some pages from the template and adjust navigation so everything works logically
- create a password protected section on the web server for one directory - on [url removed, login to view]
- there are a couple of submission forms and paypay payment links in the template that need customization
- Create SEO friendly navigation, tags, titles etc.
I need this done very quickly.
There will be **Three** phases: the first phase must be done within 2 hours of awarding the project: within this time you need to demonstrate that you know what you are doing, can write excellent english to replace the words in the template, and have made some progress in populating the site; you will show me what you have done at the end of two hours and then you will immediately complet the second phase, that is transferring and putting everything in, converting photos and scanned documents, setting up the navigation, stting up the password protected area (you need to understand how to do that by yourself without assistance - on [url removed, login to view]) , writing were needed to replace the words in the template. You need to be able to take comments from me and adjust as you go along, and make changes as needed to complete the first phase.
The third phase, within a day or two, will be to take any additional comments, write any additional content needed, add more photos as needed, and do the SEO friendly work - tiles, tags, etc.
I will pay into escrow and release half on successful completion of second phase, and half on completion of third phase.
If you are good and have good prices I have more website work afterwards. But, ***I do not have much time to give you detaled instructions, so you need to be very good and very fast ***; I will know by the second hour at end of phase one if you do not have the right skills and I will stop the project immediatetly and award it to another freelancer and you will not get paid if you do not demonstrate you are capable of doing the job as described here in the first two hours. I have wasted my time with too many people in the past who did not know what they were doing. So, please Do NOT apply if you are not an excellent designer and have excellent english
You will get the access to the site and server - windows - where all the material will be loaded in various files with simple instructions upon reaching agreement.