I am looking for a virtual publicist for my arts-related company on an ongoing part-time basis. Candidate should have experience with Public Relations, execellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent project management and organization skills.
- create and manage publicity and press calendar for company
- create and edit press releases
- create virtual pressroom for company
- create monthly press kits for monthly events
- distribute press releases, press kits vie e-mail
- communicate and build relationships with local press and virtual press
- create and manage media list
- create weekly reports for company that highlights publicist work
- track results of publicist (mentions in the press and other places)
- create news hooks and help ghost write articles
- respond and react to news
- track all local industry news and provide weekly news summaries
Candidate can be from any location in the world. Excellent communication skills and excellent English required. Art knowledge, art history experience and Public Relations experience a definite plus.
I would like bids on a per/hour or per/month basis. When responding, please provide as much detail as possible on your background.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
Please, take a moment to look at our latest jobs in our profile. Our rate would be $20/hour. We´ve worked in the past for porcelain painters, and operistic restaurants. Thank you very much for your attention.
We can do this work you need we are a company dedicated to advertising and we have some people who can do this job for u with total satisfaction and with the best quality and results the bid is per day thanks.