Ross Energy Club is organizing University of Michigan Energy Conference in this fall. I am head of marketing of the event and I am looking for a web-designer to construct the basic website for the event with the information such as Agenda, Speakers, Location and option to online register etc. It is desired to have tabs to share this webpage with popular social networks such as facebook, Linkedin , Twitter. Event description is as follows:
Powering Tomorrow: Safe, Reliable Energy for a Growing World
For the first time the University of Michigan's Ross Energy Club and the Energy Club at the College of Engineering are teaming up to present the annual Michigan Energy Conference. The University of Michigan Energy Conference is an event that will bring together a variety of experts who will address the major issues facing the energy industry today. Engineering and business students interested in careers in the energy sector will attend the conference in order to learn more about these important topics. The event will take place at the Michigan League on the University campus on Friday, September 23rd, 2011.
Each panel will include 3 speakers and will last for one hour. 45 minutes will be devoted to the presentations with 15 minutes for questions from the audience.
1. Keynote – The Keynote Panel will be an opportunity for participants to learn about the state of the industry by hearing about the most important issues facing energy companies today.
2. Smart Grid – Where does the US stand in its efforts to implement a smart grid? What are the hurdles to developing the smart grid (regulatory, technological, financial), and how can we overcome them? What have we learned from initial smart grid pilot projects?
3. Energy Efficiency –How do we unlock the huge potential for energy efficiency? How do we provide proper incentives for investment? What breakthroughs are on the horizon?
4. Electric Vehicles – What is the outlook for Electric Vehicles in the US Market? What technologies and/or services are required for large-scale adoption?
5. Natural Gas – How does "fracking" work and how has is it changing the energy equation in the US? How will companies manage the regulatory challenges to shale gas development? What is the future of shale gas abroad (e.g. Europe, China)? What are technological developments on the horizon that will increase access to additional natural gas reserves?
6. Nuclear Power – A panel regarding the current state of the nuclear industry in the U.S. and around the world. Specifically, how has the tragedy in Japan changed and affected perceptions and plans for nuclear power?
12 freelancers are bidding on average $544 for this job
Dear Respected Client , Kindly review our pmb which will assist you in choosing us as your dedicated provider . Thanks and Regards, Properbounce Team