Details for this Project:
Add 2000 products, image description, and price to osCommerce Website.
I will provide full details of the project upon your approval.
1.) Product images will come from both specific website sources and/or internet search results:
- Files emailed to you via a zip file or FTP
- 3 reference sites
- Google search results
2.) You need to have some understanding of SEO inside of osCommerce as well as the hierarchy of the products listed for good seo
ex: [url removed, login to view]
The above uses a description in the link. This is an essential element for ranking. I already have the SEO plugin integrated with my website.
Top 3 Important parts of this job:
3. Quality is a must. All images, descriptions, price will be verified prior to release of escrow.
Tasks that need to be preformed:
1. Analyze source sites for Manufacturer name, product details, download images of the product, verify dimensions of the image. Small images are not acceptable.
2. Add the product under the correct category hierarchy
3. Select manufacturer name. If the name or logo is not available, you will have to search Google and add the logo the the system.
4. Enter product details
5. Price input
6. Upload product images in 3 different areas on the page
7. Perform quality control. Verify the product entered is correct and displaying correctly.
8. Proceed with the rest of the list of products.
Milestones received will receive a portion of the total project. Total payment will not be paid until the entire project is complete and has been satisfied 100%.
Prior experience is mandatory
High satisfaction rating of 4.8-5.0 ONLY!
Completion of Project rating of 5.0 ONLY!
I am looking for a dedicated and long term freelance to work with. As we progress with this project, more projects will be rewarded. This will be an ongoing relation!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
i am ready to start immediately. yes i have not much experience. but i can learn quickly. and perform this task in much better way. waiting for your reply