This will be a simple Drupal ecommerce site using ubercart, selling one kind of product with different categories and items of this product.
The site will have:
- about 40 categories of a one type of product.
- accept multiple payment methods
- have a very simple design. basically a logo, some filters, and a menu. extremely low intensity design work
- have ability to easily update the products using a spreadsheet (ubercart has this ability built-in i believe) the picture of the image used for the product will be based on one of the fields in the spreadsheet. ie. [url removed, login to view] where 44 comes from the spreadsheet
- quantity of items is large (in the thousands) so the update function should be robust
- grid views of the products based on the category, and one or two other fields
possible drupal modules outside the core: image, imagefield, views, views bonus for a grid view, ubercart, etc
Please include a link to a sample drupal ecommerce site you have done, ideally with ubercart.
I am open to other CMS's as well, if you feel there is a much better option.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $985 for this job
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP