This is the link to the existing pages: [url removed, login to view]
I want the additional changes to the application.
New Pages -
Dashboard where users will land after login:
1. Stories Posted by me
2. People I follow
3. Stories list of authors I follow
4. My Rank / Badges
5. New Comments received on my Stories
6. Comments I posted on others stories
7. People who follow me
8. Profile pic / option to upload my profile pic
9. Place to show name and other details / should be able to edit there itself like in FB
Designer is free to suggest and design. The existing design should be kept in mind.
1. This is a gallery to show the images which are posted as stories. Should be able to browse and view.
2. In Browse mode, we should be able to see total number of comments posted, date posted etc like it is with the story browse page.
Other changes to existing pages:
1. Main Page:
1.a. Change the Tag Cloud to have text bigger size for more popular tags, smaller size for not so popular ones etc. I want this reworked.
1.b. Think the Short Story section can be made better. Any suggestion is welcome.
1.c. A box to show latest image stories on the right hand side above tag cloud. A box grid of images or something similar. when a user hovers an image, some text gets shown under that box - like a short comment of that pic.
2. Login Overlay:
2.a. Add a section where users who do not want to login using any of the openid providers like yahoo, gmail etc can register / login. There should be a Link or Button to take user to that on the first page of the login overlay. When user clicks on it, the screen with multiple buttons will slide across and in its place there should be a form for registration. It will contain Username, Password, Reconform Password, email id and a register button. Should be able to show error / success messages there.
3. Post Story:
3.a. The user should be able to post a text story or an image story. Should have a way to allow users post Image Stories in the same page. Please suggest.
3.b. Will be showing a captcha text image instead of a maths problem below the form.
Additionally, few changes here and there to improve the looks of the elements are required.
PS: People without skills to develop similar web design may not apply.