* * * * This project is Only for Experienced bidders with clean Web 2.0 Design experience. * * * *
We would like to build an investor survey site that will capture about 20-30 fields of data across about less than 10 total pages.
We would like our home landing page design to be nearly identical to that at [url removed, login to view] (big nice picture centered, clean narrow form to the left over picture, description of survey to the right, very clean look throughout, a few help links that in this case will pop up AJAX windows explaining more details as needed), and then roll into a series of about 5 pages of questions.
What will be required for the project:
1. Capture and store users/passwords for re-logging in
2. Survey users can go forward and back, with completed answers staying populated
3. Completed survey answers should be accessible to saved users/passwords when they log back in, and also be exportable to [url removed, login to view] (either via CSV import or Salesforce's web-to-lead functionality)
4. Very clean web 2.0 look and feel of the site, as it will eventually be expanded to much greater web 2.0 functionality in a later project.
5. When a user completes a survey, it would be great to use some of the data they used to autopopulate and email a PDF report. Not sure if this is feasible.
6. We would also like a some graphic work for both A) a simple text-based logo, and B) the big picture for the landing page mentioned before tying in what we are doing (more detail to serious bidders)
Please provide examples of your work, so we can get a feel for your design aesthetic and the upside of taking this further once it is capturing users.