IMPORTANT NOTE: This project will be completed in two stages. First stage must appear to be completed site, but does not need operable download and purchase functions. First stage will be used to test the viability of the site be reporting on click-through to purchase. Must be able to track number of visitors, the source of their visit, and conversion to "purchase". Second stage, if viable project, will be creation of fully operable site.
Please indicate in PM upon bidding how much for the first phase and how much for second phase. If you are the winning bidder, you agree that there is no requirement to continue past phase one if we determine the project is not viable.
Full implementation needs to accommodate following features.
* Site will provide downloads of audio files.
* Needs to provide one, two, three, or four "download credits" for increasing one-time price, or six to eight credits monthly for a monthly recurring fee. Similar to audible.com.
* Site must be able to be automated to handle all payment processing, ideally via PayPal.
* Site must be able to be automated to handle the recurring "subscription" cost.
* Must be easy to add new audio files, including adding title and description, as well as certain consistent fields (length of audio and size of file, for example)
* Must be capable of "remembering" users who purchase subscription, and how many credits they have used during each recurring subscription interval.
* Audio files must be taggable with multiple tags for easy filtering and searching by visitors.
* Incorporation of Google Analytics
* Must have positive feedback.
* Must have a portfolio available for viewing (include link for portfolio in PM at time of bidding)
* Must be an excellent communicator in English
* Must adhere to agreed timelines for development. What those timelines are is open to discussion, but upon agreement, MUST be adhered to or renegotiated BEFORE expiry.
* Must have a good eye for aesthetics, as the page is going to be your canvas. I am relying on your artistic eye for creation of a visually pleasing site.
Any bid that does not include link to portfolio in PM upon bidding or a breakdown of phase1/phase2 cost will be ignored.
Easy-to-work-with and friendly buyer who understands basic web programming and is willing to do necessary reading and research to adequately communicate needs.