This is a repost of a different project I had posted. I needed to revise the project and clarify it quite a bit more. Below you will find what I am looking for. Please don't bid unless you are willing and able to handle the project for exactly what I am asking for and at or less than my stated maximum amount ($[url removed, login to view]).
1. We need a lively, colorful and fun home page for our crafts, candle and honey sales.
2. We want only one page but we want it created to be a template for future pages if we decide later we need them (so we can create them ourselves based on the template home page).
3. We want the homepage to reflect a fun and "homemade" feel to it. Our main product line will be handmade beeswax candles, honey and honey products and home made crafts.
4. We want very heavy use of CSS. I need professional layout work not sloppy thrown together template hacking.
5. It has to be very cross browser friendly. No proprietary IE code. It has to look essentially the same in Mozilla and IE.
6. I need you to make all of the images to match our style and look we are trying to accomplish.
7. We want bees on the page. Lots of bees. We love bees and what bees make and we want the site to reflect that. We also want candles, and words like “Hand Made with love”, “Home Made”, etc. We are going for homey.
8. The page must load fast and look sharp.
9. You can use CSS, HTML, Flash or even PHP if you like. It just has to be like a template so we can use it to make other pages.
10. I don't need you to start until the shopping cart is finished so you can sort of model the look and feel of the cart to this home page you will make.
11. We may have it tie into our shopping cart (OSCommerce) so users would be detected when they hit the homepage if they have used the store before. Some dynamic elements would be super.
12. I want a back end tracking type software to work with this. I prefer AXS so it will have to allow for that to be placed into it.
13. I will add the content. I just you to create the places to put the content.
14. You must have a very good grasp of the English language. Sorry, but I can’t work with anyone that makes me wonder if they are truly understanding what I am asking for and need.
15. You must be professional, a good communicator and willing to follow through until I am happy. I am very easy to work with.
I do not have alot of money for this project, sorry. I know that this could easily be worth more than the $[url removed, login to view] max I established, but $[url removed, login to view] MAX is all I can afford.