We would like to make some fairly minor visual modifications to our website so that the content “pops” off the screen, is easier to read, and has a higher usability factor.
- We are NOT looking for a complete redesign.
- We would like you to make changes via our CSS file. You must be highly proficient at CSS so that you can edit our CSS file and make the changes that you propose.
Now visit the following page:
[url removed, login to view]
The page above does one thing much better than our site. It separates and highlights the content into very defined boxes. The background colors, color of the text and the rounded corners of the boxes holding the content all make the content much more user-friendly.
We are open to any and all ideas, but keep in mind that this is intended to be a very minor redesign project which should be completed within a few days.
1. Please provide us with at least three(3) URLs to sites you have created the CSS for so that can see examples of your work.
2. Please state your price on a “project” basis including the number of revisions and/or hours to be worked on this.
3. We must be able to see graphic mockups of what you are proposing. Once accepted, you can make the changes in the CSS file.
4. We will provide the CSS file to you. You must make the changes "locally" on your own desktop or server. We cannot grant you access to our server.
5. We want to see the first design ideas in 2 days.
6. We will provide our URL to you after seeing samples of your designs.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $473 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.