We are a company that specializes in selling jewelry online. We have been in business since 2005 and have experienced tremendous growth. We have a team of 8 full-time and 2 part-time employees, and hope to have over M in revenue this year.
- Work with owner on design and building ecommerce website from start to finish.
- Make website similar to [url removed, login to view] where people can see sample ring engraving text.
- Added ability to add, change, remove, and update products (basic CMS)
- Can use a bolt-on shopping cart like Shopify.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): Ecommerce
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
35 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
Hi, We've got extensive experience building Jewelry eCommerce sites including loose Diamond search and Build your ring features. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks.