I have a very simple Facebook app (already implemented) for which I need some design tweaks/additions. Not a major change to the design, just evolving it.
I am attaching a screenshot of what it looks like now. Here are the things I'm looking for:
1. Add tabs. I would like three vertical tabs. The page under each tab will look pretty much the same.
2. Make the left side nav smaller, push it over to the left a bit (I will probably only have one or two buttons there, rather than 3).
3. I will also need styling for 2 pop-ups, I will provide the information for them once you are hired.
4. Add an arrow button to be able to page through the stories.
5. Maybe a few more very small tweaks to letter styling and such that might come up.
I will describe in detail what the app does once you are hired.
I have the html/css for the current design. I am looking for the changes to the design that I described, and I will also need these changes translated into html/css. If you can do both -- great. If not, just the design (a layered RGB file) is fine. Just let me know if you are signing up for just the design or html/css updates as well.
I am hoping to find someone that I can have an ongoing relationship with, since I will certainly need other design tweaks/updates in the future.
I do have the .psd files for the current design.
Thank you, and hope to hear from you!
Please note: I do NOT have the .psd files for the design updates I need, this job is to make the necessary DESIGN changes. If you can go straight to HTML/CSS with the design that's fine, but I need a designer to do this job, not just a coder.