1) Design 1 website page based on the attached wireframe. Sample website that we like [url removed, login to view]
2) Design the logo for the website for the website. Website name is inside the wireframe. You can choose any color combination.
3) Add your design to PM as attachment.
4) If we like your design we will choose you as winner for the project.
5) We might ask you to make some changes to the design before you create PSD file.
Winner for the project will awarded $100, so bid $100 for the project.
a) PSD file for the design that meets the following criteria:
PSD file requirements:
-delete unwanted cropped or masks areas
-No hidden images besides what is shown
-page elements should be grouped together in sections. Example: top menu
-Use gradiant/border filters to produce gradiance and borders
-Turn fonts into objects on final mock
-no chopped new imagery
-logos, images need transperance on all objects
-mock width should be 1000 pixels
-buttons menus footers title bars should be individual unflatenned components on the page.
b) PSD and vector file for the logo