We are looking for a long-term relationship with a person who is a web designer and web developer. The right candidate will be introduced to other partners that will need web work done as well. If the person does well then it will lead into the next project.
This project is the development of a brand new self promotion website. This website will promote an individual and a companies products and services.
**No generic responses. Please answer questions below**
Please send your samples along with comments on the following criteria to let us know you possess these qualifications. Applicants who don't provide this information will not be contacted.
Here are the qualifications we need in a likely candidate:
- We're not very creative when it comes to web-design, so we need someone who is creative and can make a professional looking website. Someone who has the ability to come up with good ideas. Not someone who just creates some standard templates
- Our websites generate leads. The candidate must know how to set up tables (database) to store the leads
- Must know how to link the websites registration page to our email autoresponder called Aweber.
- Must be very good at flash
- Must know how to edit a video (like shortening the length) and upload it to the site.
- Must know photoshop to adjust images, logos and to create headers.
- Must know how to make banners for advertising
- Must be able to create professional looking registration forms.
- Must have the ability to make text look interesting ie, instead of writing in verdana throughout the whole website, break up the monotony by creating interesting font sizes, colors, etc
- Must know how to make website look good on all browsers ie explorer, firefox, safari, etc.
- Some images needed in the website will be provided, but the candidate must have the ability to recommend images that are appropriate for the website
- Must give updates at the end of the day of their work on the site. If the candidate has an emergency and has to stop work, they must have a back up plan to complete the site.
- Make websites search engine friendly
- Must spell check everything on the website before it goes live
- Must have the ability to follow all instructions the first time. Questions are welcomed. Must check their work to make sure instructions were followed, and no additional errors were made, before presenting the final days changes to us.
- Revisons must be provided until we are 100% happy with the website
- Let us know the time duration for which you can provide free maintenance and support once after the project is completed. Sometimes little things need to be adjusted once the site is marketed. If we need to add more to the site and it takes time then of course we will set another budget.
Self Promotional Website
The home page will promote an individual's consulting and training experience in addition to the company and products. The following is a rough draft of the details:
1) The individuals name will be photo shopped on the left side in the header with a quote. The right side will have a contact link that will lead to a form
2) Underneath the header will be a picture of the individual with some flash quotes that appear on the photo.
3) To the right of the individuals picture will be about 5 buttons that will contain a small biography, a blog, training information, lifestyle photos, and testimonials. Each button will contain pictures and video
4) Underneath the picture and the buttons will be two boxes. One box will talk about the companies products and the other box will talk about the companies business
5) There will be some other minor links added. We don’t have all the details right now. For example, we may offer a newsletter and need to add a newsletter field.
6) The 5 or so buttons will lead to pages with content provided by us
7) The two boxes underneath the photo and buttons will lead to pages with content about the companies products and business.
Will discuss more details about project by email.
Delivery Timeframe: Approx 1 month
Built into this budget assumption is a long-term relationship if the candidate excels in this project. They will start the next project.
The content, photos, videos, etc will be provided by us. The blog is already completed. The web designer just needs to plug all the information into a website design. The web designer will be responsible for the professional look of the graphics, web pages, font and placement of content, images, and photos.