Reposted. If you bidded on my other design jobs, please don't bid on this one. We are evaluating your work already.
Design a website's UI and UX (15 pages post mockup). Applicants with prior excellent work in both these areas will match this project.
Please provide 1-2 pieces of your work and why it matches our needs (if you can't explain your work, this is not the project for your team). We will decline all applications that do not read the description of this posting.
1) Estimation the whole project and each page
2) Wireframe and Create visual design
3) Explain and backup the UX/UI proposal
4) Creative design. No common layouts
We will ask qualified applicants to do 1 sample page of the site to see if we can work together.
Successful applicant will:
1) Have a portfolio of design work
2) Be open to constructive feedback and changes to the design
3) Sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
1. UX/UI mockup design
2. Visual design of actual site
3. Convert to HTML/CSS or other format to transition to coders
4. 2-3 weeks deliverable
27 freelancers are bidding on average $375 for this job
Hello, Greetings from Sweety, I'm a Professional Front End / UI Designer with over 10 years experience. Please check my personal message! Regards, Sweety
Hello, Ready to start now. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "Private Message Box" for more details. Thanks