I'm developing a web site that has a single page and is to be visualized in fullscreen. The idea is to simulate a basic presentation screen that is supposed to be displayed on a TV (1366x768). Imagine the kind of screens you see in a waiting room on the train station, or at your doctor's, etc.
The screen must include the following components:
- company logo (that already exists)
- next events list (date + small text)
- photos slideshow zone (main attraction component)
- footer news
- top dark gray or black bar (much like twitter, but a bit larger)
- overall color or background:
- top bar gray/black color can be extended to full page background
- neutral (white or light gray)
- abstract landscape (light blue sky with some white clouds, very abstract green fields with light blue sky with some white clouds, etc)
- company color is green (should be used to create contrast where needed, for example the logo should be included in the gray area (at least partially), making a fine contrast from green to dark gray or black).
Project running on a small budget.
Depending on the budget required for the design, project can be extended to html+css coding. For now, just requiring web design without coding.