I play an online soccer manager game and every team has a place to display info about its team that other users can see, calld Word of the Owner.
The coding of this Word of the Owner is done in html with some limitations as to what files can be displayed there (for instance, no flash).
What I want for this project, is for someone to develop a couple of animated gif images that I could edit myself. I would host them on my server and then just refer to them in my Word of Owner.
The images must harmonize with my team logo and jersey. Not every image needs to be animated, but a few should. I am thinking about the following sections (gif animations):
- Championship news (where I would put a weekly newsbrief about the last league game)
- Cup news (where I would put a newsbrief about the team's cup games)
- Goal of the week (where I would show the nicest goal of my team of the last week, sequence of snapshots of the game simulator)
- Player for sale news (where I would be able to announce and show any players I want to sell)
- A section that kind of introduces the team, its history, maybe even my key players, some pictures (a mix of real soccer with virtual soccer, since my team resembles the jersey of Inter Milan there is some stuff in the web to draw from)
I suggest that you sign up at the game at [url removed, login to view] and take a look at the different team's word of owner (If you need help I can show you). I basically want something nice and fun that I could work with changing info. And as I said, it has to be gif for animations, otherwise it won't work on the site.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
We could get it designed for you to your satisfaction. For further details please visit www.anewcon.com. Our sample work on flash could be seen at [login to view URL]