Excellent web layout designer to do one thing only, create an amazing re-design for the landing page of our kid's adventure and online content site. It is a fun site teaching kids, ages 8-12, about other cultures and we have great artwork to make your design standout.
This design does not involve any programming. We just need a great design provided in layers in psd or other so that a programmer can pick up the elements for use on the site.
See our current site: [url removed, login to view]
See design websites we like:
[url removed, login to view] (techy feel and clean)
[url removed, login to view] (cool and active but maybe a little too busy)
[url removed, login to view] (very clean navigation bar)
[url removed, login to view] (overall clean and full of large image with simple navigation and nice header)
[url removed, login to view] (cool user in a driver's console type feel. We don't have a game but a large video to play)
[url removed, login to view] (depth of page and header footer design and curved 3d frames around images)
[url removed, login to view] (depth behind the images and runs all the way to the sides)
-a mock-up of all feature elements except navigation tab text (see attached for features but NOT for design inspiration)
-the inside of our website to see other design elements that already exist
-a screenshot of another design we like if you are not able to view sample links
We also have a lot of design elements, our 2D characters, high res. globe, fonts, logo, etc. all already chosen and available in AI or indesign. You can also design your own from scratch. I have attached a screenshot of design elements and layers from our press release.
We have a clear idea of what we need. You will not need a lot of back and forth with me on what we want. Following a discussion via email or online chat, you can send through a mock-up. I will review it and provide specific feedback. You then provide changes and we have one more round of feedback and then provide the second draft. then minor tweeks and then it is finished.
Design descriptives we desire:
clean, professional, futuristic, techy, fun, global, spy-kids, catchy, high-energy, substantial, logical, efficient, responsible and most of all user friendly, loved by kids and respected by parents
I am not looking for: inconsistent color schemes, home made, mismatching , hand-drawn, disorganized and illogical sites.
Sorry, but we also are not interested in people who have not done design layout for web before as we need to hit this on the head and move forward with a great site that does not need a future re-design for a while.
I am looking for a quick turnaround.
Due to experience:
Milestone is 25% of total. Then additional 25% after seeing the second draft and remaining 50% upon completion and file transfer.
PLEASE, IN YOUR BID YOU MUST PROVIDE SAMPLES OF OTHER WEB LAYOUTS YOU HAVE DESIGNED (ie, mock-ups, screenshots, links) Do NOT bid by just stating, "I'm ready to go." I need to see samples of design work you have done.
I look forward to working with the final bidder. Thank you in advance for taking the time to bid.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $209 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique page design that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.