1. We are creating a new site for selling coupons for special deals in pubs and bars (For example, a coupon for a cheap bear somewhere). At the end, it should be preety much like this American site - www.poggled.com.
2. Our site is aimed for a specific local market, and therefore it is written in a foreign language (with UTF-8 encoding, and right-to-left layout).
4. We feel satisfied with the site that we've built, except of its design (which looks very unprofessional, as we are pretty amateur in web designing).
5. This is where you get into the picture - We want you to design our site, making it look amazing, without damaging the sophisticated Django logic behind the scenes.
6. In order to achieve this goal (without having to hire someone who knows Django), we made a snapshot of the site's home page for you - an optional HTML template that the site's engine may create for its homepage (for certain data in the DB).
7. What we want you to do is to design this snapshot for us - you may completely change the HTML, CSS and images that we use, but keep the text content in it as it is, so we can later on use your code and merge it with our Django system.
8. As for now, we'll only give you the site's home page to design - in order to work iteratively, and in order to estimate your skills before we scale up into a bigger cooperation with you (designing the whole site).
9. In order to help you understand the content of our site, we also created a file called "[url removed, login to view]" - a simple translation of our site into English.
2. Remember that the HTML files should be encoded in UTF-8, and with a right to left layout.
4. We are not quite fixed on how we want the site's design to look like in the end. It means you have a lot of freedom when designing it. Do whatever you think will make us be amazed and appreciate your work. Just take the following notes under consideration:
A. We believe that the site should have a cool dark style (as a pubs coupons advertising site should look like).
B. Don't worry if the current site's logo and title don't fit into your design, we are going to replace them any way.
C. Also don't worry about the current media images of our sample deals in the site - they are only silly samples.
5. Remember that the site's text content is very dynamic, so make sure that your design layout fits with a verity of possible content lengths (and not just with what we currently put in the sample that we sent you). Also make sure that your design is cross-browser supported (our current design is only supported well in Firefox in wide screens).
Please contact us with examples of designs you have already created in the past, examples that you believe might be relevant to our project.
If we find you to be an appropriate candidate for this job - we'll send you the full details of the project (including our source code). Then you'll be asked to give us a bid of price for your work, and also estimation of how long will it take you do it. If we agree on that, you are hired.
Note - if we like your work and enjoy the cooperation with you, we may later on ask you to design the rest of the site for us (we are willing to generously pay for this work).
Tom and Dave
7 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, Please check our Private Message Board for a detailed Proposal. Looking forward for your reply, Thanks & Regards, Daniel Manager sales, vismaad [url removed, login to view]