1) We need a static page for clients to control recording, start and stop buttons that interface with the LiveStreamRecord module (we will provide the class calls and information for this.)
2) The static page should contain fields that the customer can enter such as title of video, description of video, etc. (more details to be provided)
3) The information in task 2 will be used to generate a playlist that will function with JW Player ([url removed, login to view], specs and other information can be provided)
4) This script will need to keep track of the number of videos currently stored on the system and remove videos after either a certain count or a certain age depending on programmer recommendation.
Possible additional items
5) If these items are satisfactory and budget allows it, the addition of user count and basic statistic information on the stream. This information may be able to be accessed through the Wowza API or via log files.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hello Sir, Nice to see you agin [url removed, login to view] have good experience in such type of big functionality sites.I think our team is capable to handle this project very [url removed, login to view] are an India Based IT [url removed, login to view] can check our websit More